Thursday, April 09, 2009

OPEN!

It's been 12 days since my "last post" and barely a week since I have 'closed' my blog.
Yes, I know (:

But for some confidential (or is it unknown?) reasons, I have decided to blog again.
Probably just because I've 'closed' in the spur of the moment or simply because I'm just too happy today! :D

I am elated because:
1) It's the Holy week and I've done self-reflection and made a vow to treat someone better (:
2) It's the Holy weekend which means more time for revision, rest & reprieve!
3) I get to see my darling boy after this!

And of course, Today's been totally awesome! :D

It started off with religion & ethnics, where I was very entertained by Mr Ho's lame jokes.
Next came PE. Despite the ever-strenuous regime that cjcians have to go through during PT, I actually enjoyed sweating it all out and keeping fit!
(Look what 'working off' the adrenaline does, haha)
I only had three proper lessons today, enough information for self-explanatory? :P
And not to mention I went home with a happy May, a normal Hui Sian and a totally-exhausted Cindy.

Last but not least, Yati knows why (:

P.S. I've been having a sudden craving for sushi since wednesday morning and am feeling almost-euphoric that I'm going for a sushi buffet tomorrow because I feel like I can devour 12 plates at one go! :D
P.P.S. I'm not bulimic.


Have a great Good Friday! 
God bless.

No comments: