Sunday, March 08, 2009

repressed

shaken, not stirred.

I'm fine, very okay, super alright.
All thanks to my very encouraging friends and all who tagged on my board (:

Currently studying for my CA next week and undergoing stress because of my CCA, literature, and yada..

So that explains the fluctuating mood swings of mine.

BUT!
Friday was the best day I've ever had since 2 Feb.

I went back to my darling kss to pass Miss Leong the board xuanyu & i had done for the alumni booth. 
Okay, this isn't the main point, but, haha.
I met up with almost everyone! :D

Surprisingly and coincidentally,
my class clique & my choir clique were there too!

I expected wanlin and gang to be there, but the choir bimbos + tianjun & co really surprised me!

Kept juggling between the canteen and the ava room because I just have so much things to tell everyone!
Although I didn't get to catch a movie with wanlin & gang, I had dinner with the choir people! oh lovely (:
Danielle said it was a big reunion and I totally agree! :D

Glad to be updated on what's going on in their lives cause at least i'm not missing out and still part of their lives!
I really, totally, absolutely miss them a lot.

Thus, I have came up with the following can't-waits: [I can't wait to..]
1) For this friday to come!
2) movie therapy, seriously.
3) GO OUT WITH WANLIN & GANG!
4) MEET UP WITH THE CHOIR BIMBOS
5) Watch K.Choir's SYF!

Those people mentioned please kindly fulfill them for me, thanks (:

Alrighty, back to studying, bye..


repressed, surpressed, compressed}

No comments: