Sunday, March 22, 2009

Marley & Me

awww..
If not for those dreadful lit texts that I have to read, I would have bought the book!

It's a wonder why I can finish my books in two days but yet can't progress with my lit texts!
argh..

Anyway, I enjoyed the movie 'Marley & Me' tremendously with my girlfriends @ Orchard Cineleisure on tuesday :D
Letting out my frustration through immense sobbing in the theatre and catching up with the girls kept me sane.

I've been a really lazy girl in the second half of the March holidays.
I was really hardworking in the first half, but slacked after wednesday! D:

So God punished me by asking the flu bug to sting me.
As a result, I haven't completed my holiday assignments ):

Sorry teachers!

Now I have to try my best to clear all that work by 5pm so that I can go out and enjoy my last few hours of holiday! ciao!


"It's time to smile again." (:

No comments: