Saturday, January 03, 2009

tag replies [:

Okay , this post is solely for tag replies because I realised a little commotion raised over my sharing of quotes (:

Firstly, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy new year and happy new year to you too! :D

Secondly, let's address cindy's question . HAHA. thank you my dear chrismin , you were partially right. Amazing memories can be hurtful when you don't have them anymore because the very special person (or people) whom you created these memories with has left you. get it? (:


Wanqin - hello little miss crazy! :D tag more often ya?
Mr. Chong - sorry Mr. Chong, I will link you immediately . don't terminate my one million dollar business deal with you okay? HAHA.
YUXUAN - hi miss retarded! :D
WAN TING! - tell you another time about akltg. Thank you, of course, it's DAVID ARCHULETA! :D
stone - haha . may i know which part of it is chim?
SK - yeah , facebook .
I-don't-know-who : CHRISMIN YEO! (ironic huh? haha) It's alright la , make sure you do watch them with me before school starts .. and feel free to reply anyone's tag . love ya (:
Zul - hello! nope, i don't think it's lame . maybe i'm just too bored . haha . you play it too? ;)


Here's another quote:
- "All that is required of you tonight is that you allow the stars to sing you to sleep." - Dante (:


P.S. sorry ar, been reading books and suddenly picked up the habit of picking out quotes and lines. And strange enough, many attracts my attention like never before! must be my lit skills. hehe :D

P.P.S. Yee Gin is looking forward to her girlfriends' gathering on wednesday! please, let it turn out well :D

No comments: