Friday, January 16, 2009

O'level results!

Hey everyone! :D

It's been quite a while since I last updated and I thought I better update before jc starts .
Life will get busy and hectic huh?

I'm grateful for my results.. And like what I told my mum, I don't think I'm smart, lol.
So if it's anything, it's sheer hard work. (:

And she so got to ruin the beautiful phrase by saying, "and LUCK."

Okay yes, I do agree. I was lucky. heh :D

I really hope to see more of my friends applying for the same jc but.. oh well. they want fun in the school ):

And about the girlfriends gathering that I haven't updated?
All the photos have been uploaded onto facebook since weeks ago -.-
So if you guys want to know about our gathering, please go to facebook cause princess is lazy to upload on blogger . thanks! :D

Can't wait for tomorrow's reunion dinner with extended loved ones and I miss you so much kang! ):

P.S. I sincerely thank everyone who has congratulated me and wished me well, love all of you! :D

Ciao! XOXO

No comments: