Friday, April 24, 2009

Resurrection

I hope it's not an illusion.

I know about my vow to not waste time, but I've just reached home from school and am using my rest time to blog. Moreover, I need to let my emotions out. So I'm NOT wasting precious time :D

My day started off rather gloomy.
I was even cursing (not swearing), it's supposed to be TGIF!
But with Johanna's consistent assurance and Li Ting's occasional pats on my shoulder, I got over it towards the end of school which was like.. 1pm (:
Oh and, Bella and I both found high solidarity in each other!
Thanks girls! :D

And not forgetting dearest Yu Xuan and Wan Lin, esp. WAN, for their unfailing support! <3

I then began my second-half of the day with the much-loved MAY KOH(:
Together with Cindy & Huisian, we were discussing about the new strategies to add to their campaign besides their pathetic poster.
And with Sylvia, we ______ over lunch. HAHA.
May and I found some time to study together and I know it would be shocking to hear this, but...
STUDYING WITH MAY KOH IS RATHER PRODUCTIVE.
we didn't talk at all until the end of the rather-short study session. And I understood the concept of finding the different types of asymptotes on my own! YAY! Haha :D

However, May had her virgin attempt at getting me back to reality.
We were listening to the classical version of "When You're Gone" played by Idk-who.
(we have a piano in our foyer, i remembered mentioning that.)
And just as I was beginning to take a walk down memory lane, Marvellous May brought me back with a "OI! Don't emo!" and a flick of her wrist :D :D
I was really taken aback for a moment, cause no one has ever caught me offguard like this.
HAHAHA :D
So I really have to thank her, if not I would have wasted my time dwelling on the past.
THANK YOU!

Oh by the way, a vow that I made recently was to not waste time on negative emotions. As you may already know, I tend to get emotional rather easily. HAHA. I hope I can achieve it!
Cause Life's too short for me to waste time on the sad, the ugly and the over :D
Time, at present, is a precious gem.

TGIF, TGITW.
But I still have 12 tasks on my "Weekend Work" list to be checked.
What's worse it's that it's CA MADNESS next week, despite the-3-and-the-half-day-long week.
Oh well, It was a decision made by me.
I am going make the best out of it.

Have a great weekend :D


P.S. I love Miss Ong a lot! We are CAROLING! :D :D :D
A dream come true, can't be more grateful!

"Go out and do your best. There's nothing more we can ask for." - Brother Paul Rogers.




I have finally walked out of it; I got myself back.

No comments: